The Deflector Processing Plant produces both gold bullion and copper concentrate via gravity separation, flotation and leaching processes. This high-grade, low tonnage operation offers exposure to multiple unit processes in a busy and dynamic environment. With a strong team culture and a demonstrated track record of successful production, you will become a key part of our ongoing success.
Working as part of our Deflector Processing team, you will provide consistent, reliable, and safe operation of the recently expanded Gold & Copper processing plant. You will support the Mill Shift Supervisor in leading by example and demonstrating high standards of work, safety and housekeeping. Your solid knowledge of Fixed-Plant operation will allow you to problem solve effectively, and your can-do attitude will make you a valued team member.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Monitor and adjust operating variables and equipment to maintain optimum output for the processing plant
- Operate in the assigned section of the process plant including; Flotation, Crushing, Grinding, Leaching, Dewatering and ROM pad operations
- Ensure that reagent stock tank levels and other consumables are maintained
- Accurately record all relevant data on shift log sheets, shift diaries
- Ensure a safe work environment through high housekeeping standards, safe work procedures, incident/accident reporting and active involvement in safety programs and meetings
- Maintain safety equipment, tools and vehicles in a clean and serviceable condition
- Actively maintain knowledge of and compliance with all Standard Operating Procedures and Safe Work Practices
We are looking for a hardworking and self-motivated individual, who can build strong working relationships in a fast-paced small team environment. You are solutions-focused, always willing to help others and take pride in what you do.
- Demonstrated experience in Crushing and Grinding circuit operation
- Experience in CIL/CIP operation or Flotation would be an advantage
- Strong working knowledge within Gold processing is preferred
- Positive attitude and demonstrated resilience
- The desire to learn and share knowledge
- Hold a current C Class driver's license, Loader, Forklift, Confined Space and Work at Heights tickets
- A proven commitment to safety and Fitness for Work
- Excellent communication skills
We are offering an attractive 8:6, 7:7 roster FIFO from Perth or DIDO from Geraldton and surrounding areas.
You will be part of a successful and close-knit team where your contribution to your crew will be valued and recognised. You will have the opportunity to progress your career with a structured level progression pathway, as well as working toward your Certificate III in Resource Processing.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and covering letter to by following the APPLY prompts. You must have unrestricted work rights for Australia to be considered for this position.
We are currently looking to hire this role directly in the first instance. Our preferred supplier recruitment agencies will be contacted if we need assistance with this role.