The Randalls Gold Processing Facility (RGPF) is based at SLR’s Mount Monger Operations (MMO), 70km South-East of Kalgoorlie. It comprises 3-stage crushing, ball mills, gravity separation, CIP circuit, ancillary plant and infrastructure and treats gold ore from SLR’s various mines at MMO.
We are looking for a dedicated Training Coordinator to join the team at the RGPF. The objective of the role is to ensure that all staff receive appropriate high-quality training and verification of competency for safe and efficient operations. The position reports to the Processing Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivering internal training courses and arranging external training
- Liaising with senior processing personnel to review and update standard operating procedures and training materials
- Developing new training modules
- Updating of induction courses and provision of plant orientations for new personnel
- Provision of mobile plant training and verification of competency
- Active involvement in safety programs and meetings
You are personable, inclusive and can develop excellent working relationships within our team. Your clear and adaptable communication style will enable to you to effectively engage with people at all literacy levels and with linguistically diverse backgrounds. You lead by example in relation to work ethic and safety.
You can demonstrate:
- Experience in process plant operations and training, preferably gold
- Your attainment of a Certificate IV Training and Assessment (TAE40116)
- Excellent organisation and record keeping skills
- Your ability to work autonomously
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite
- Holding a C class drivers licence
- Holding a "Provide First Aid" (HLTAID011) certificate or higher qualification
The following would be desirable:
- Certificate IV Work Health and Safety (BSB41419)
- Certificate III Resource Processing (RII30420)
- A working knowledge and understanding of the Work Health and Safety Act 2020 and the Work Health and Safety (Mines) Regulations 2022
- Appropriate high risk work and heavy vehicle licences
- Familiarity with the Metalliferous Mining Training packages for Processing
- Experience with the INX software suite, particularly InTuition, +LMS and InControl
The position will be offered working either a 5:2 roster from Kalgoorlie or an 8:6 roster, FIFO, from Perth. Residential employees would travel each day to and from Kalgoorlie in a shared Company vehicle. FIFO employees would reside at the nearby Randall’s Village accommodation.
An industry benchmarked salary and the opportunity to join an established, stable and financially secure company are on offer to attract people wanting to make a long-term commitment to an organisation.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, please follow the APPLY NOW prompts and attach an up-to-date resume and cover letter by no later than Friday 10th June 2022.
SLR’s preference is to deal with candidates directly and therefore agencies’ applications will not be considered at this stage.