Currently we have a vacancy for a Process Operator to join our Randall's Gold Processing Facility. This is a great opportunity for a candidate who has the desire and willingness to work across multiple circuits to further develop their operating skills. We are looking for applicants residen in and around Kalgoorlie to fill this DIDO role, however whilst on roster (8/6 days, 7/7 nights) you will be expected to stay in camp. FIFO will not be considered for these roles.
The successful candidates will fill the following requirements:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a CIL/CIP (Carbon-in-Leach or Carbon-in-Pulp) gold processing plant
- Experienced in 3-stage crushing and 2-stage milling circuits
- Familiarity with Elution circuits (AARL or Zadra processes)
- Exposure to gravity concentration and recovery
- Valid WA Driver's license
- Ability to operate IT and skid steer loaders
- Working at heights, confined space entry and first aid qualifications are advantageous
Applicants should specify their experience with each of the above criteria in a cover letter.
If this sounds like the challenge you are looking for then please click 'Apply now' and follow the prompts.
Please note only applicants who are legally able to work in Australia can be considered.
Silver Lake's preference is to deal with candidates directly and therefore agencies' applications will not be considered at this stage.