The Randalls Gold Processing Facility is a 1.3Mtpa process plant based at Silver Lake’s Mount Monger Operations, 80km South-East of Kalgoorlie. We have a 3-stage crushing circuit, two ball mills, gravity separation and a CIP circuit. With production guidance between 125,000-135,000 oz of Gold for this financial year with an average grade of 3 -4g/T, the Randalls Mill is a stable and consistently performing asset.
Working as part of the Randalls Processing team, you will provide consistent, reliable, and safe operation of the processing plant. You will support the Mill Shift Supervisor and demonstrate high standards of work, safety and housekeeping. Your solid knowledge of Fixed-Plant operation will allow you to problem solve effectively, and your can-do attitude will make you a valued team member.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Monitor and adjust operating variables and equipment to maintain optimum output for the processing plant
- Operate an assigned section of the process plant; ie. Crushing, Grinding/gravity separation, Leaching/CIP, Acacia/Elution
- Accurately record all relevant data on shift log sheets and shift diaries
- Ensure a safe work environment through high housekeeping standards, safe work procedures, incident/accident reporting and active involvement in safety programs and meetings
- Maintain safety equipment, tools and vehicles in a clean and serviceable condition
- Actively maintain knowledge of and compliance with all Standard Operating Procedures and Safe Work Practices
We are looking for a hardworking and self-motivated individual, who can build strong working relationships in a small team environment. You are solutions-focused, always willing to help others and take pride in what you do.
You have the following qualifications and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in Crushing and Grinding circuit operation
- Strong working knowledge of gold processing is preferred but not essential
- A proven employment history as a considerate and hardworking team member
- The desire to learn and share knowledge
- Hold a current C Class driver's license, Loader, Forklift, Confined Space and Work at Heights licenses
- A proven commitment to safety and Fitness for Work
- The ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of people and personalities across the organisation
**Entry level applicants will be considered for Kalgoorlie local residents only**
We are offering an attractive 8:6, 7:7 roster FIFO from Perth or DIDO (in-camp stay) from Kalgoorlie and surrounding areas. An industry benchmarked salary and the opportunity to join an established, stable and financially secure company are on offer to attract people wanting to make a long-term commitment to an organisation.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia, and people either based in WA or willing to relocate here will be considered for this role. If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, please follow the APPLY NOW prompts and attach an up-to-date resume and cover letter by no later than Monday 4th July.
Silver Lake’s preference is to deal with candidates directly and therefore agencies’ applications will not be considered at this stage.