Silver Lake Resources currently has a vacancy for an experienced Administrator with some exposure to OHS to join our busy team at Daisy Milano Mine Site. Working in a small team, the role will act as system administrator for various programs (INX suite) and be responsible for:
- Manage site access requirements for new starters and shutdown workers
- Compiling end-of-month, training and selected OHS reports
- Raise and receipt purchase orders for the OHS Department.
- Maintaining various OHS registers
- Data entry into the INX software data bases.
- Assist with document formatting.
- Assist with HSET document control.
A full description of the duties will be discussed at interview. To be successful for this role, you must possess:
- Have previous mine site OHS administration experience would be favourable
- Computer proficiency with ability to pick up new programs
- Experience with INX software (In-Tuition, In-Control and In-Flight)
- Experience with an ERP system â preferably Pronto
- Strong communication skills with ability to generate compliance and meet deadlines
- High level of organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Knowledge or experience with OHS administration will be advantageous
This position enjoys a 5:2 roster from Kalgoorlie.
Please address each of the above criteria in your cover letter.
If this role sounds like the challenge you are looking for then please click ‘Apply Now’ and follow the prompts.
Silver Lake’s preference is to deal with candidates directly and therefore agencies’ applications will not be considered at this stage.