Silver Lake Resources currently have a vacancy for a Gold Room Operator to join our Randall's Gold Processing Facility. The role is residential, based in Kalgoorlie working an 8/6 roster. A shared company vehicle is provided for transport to and from the site each day.
The successful candidate will:
- Be competent in operating the following sections of a gold process plant:
- Gravity recovery
- Carbon regeneration
- Have experience in operating the following sections of process plant:
The following are also required:
- A completed secondary education
- A WA Driver’s License
- Proficiency in the use of the MS Office suite
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in gold processing operations
- A license to operate IT and skid steer loaders
- Working at heights, confined space entry and first aid qualifications
Applicants should address each of the above criteria in a cover letter.
If this sounds like the challenge you are looking for then please click 'Apply now' and follow the prompts.
Please note that only applicants who are legally entitled to work in this country can be considered.
FIFO is not offered for this role.
Candidates will be required to undertake police background checks.
Silver Lake's preference is to deal with candidates directly and therefore agencies' applications will not be considered at this stage.