Working as part of our Deflector Processing team, you will provide consistent, reliable, and safe operation of the processing plant. You will support the Mill Shift Supervisor in leading by example and demonstrating high standards of work, safety and housekeeping. As we enter the commissioning phase of our newly added Leaching circuit, your solid knowledge of Fixed-Plant operation will allow you to problem solve effectively, and your can-do attitude will make you a valued team member during this busy period of growth.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Monitor and adjust operating variables and equipment to maintain optimum output for the processing plant;
- Operate in the assigned section of the process plant including; Crushing, Grinding, Dewatering and ROM pad operations;
- Ensure that reagent stock tank levels and other consumables are maintained;
- Accurately record all relevant data on shift log sheets, shift diaries;
- Ensure a safe work environment through high housekeeping standards, safe work procedures, incident/accident reporting and active involvement in safety programs and meetings;
- Maintain safety equipment, tools and vehicles in a clean and serviceable condition; and
- Actively maintain knowledge of and compliance with all Standard Operating Procedures and Safe Work Practices.
We are looking for a hardworking and self-motivated individual, who can build strong working relationships in a small team environment. You are solutions-focused, always willing to help others and take pride in what you do.
You also have:
- Demonstrated experience in Crushing and Grinding circuit operation;
- Strong working knowledge within Gold processing is preferred but not essential;
- A proven employment history as a considerate and hardworking team member;
- The desire to learn and share knowledge;
- Hold a current C Class driver's license, Loader, Forklift, Confined Space and Work at Heights tickets;
- A proven commitment to safety and Fitness for Work; and
- The ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of people and personalities across the organisation.
We are offering an attractive 8:6, 7:7 roster FIFO from Perth or DIDO from Geraldton and surrounding areas. You will be part of a successful and close-knit team where your contribution to your crew will be valued and recognised. You will have the opportunity to progress your career with a structured level progression pathway, as well as working toward your Certificate III in Resource Processing.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and covering letter to by following the APPLY prompts by no later than Monday 20th September.
Please note - candidates will not be accepted or considered from third parties or recruitment consultancies.