Silver Lake Resources is looking for an experienced ESO/OHS Advisor to join our Mount Monger OHS team. This role reports directly to the OHS Superintendent and will work an 8/6 roster.
The role will be based in the Mount Monger Area at our Daisy Milano sit. The position would ideally suit someone locally based in Kalgoorlie but a FIFO roster will be considered for the right candidate.
The main purpose of the role is to provide an OHS and training advisory service to all Mount Monger Operations (MMO) as well as train and co-ordinate the MMO Emergency Management Teams (includes EMT & ERT).
Areas of responsibility for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Providing 24Hr Site Medic services to the MMO.
- Monitor, review, audit and improve the MMO emergency event and capability risk profile and compliance.
- Maintain the site Emergency Response Plan and related Procedures.
- Maintain currency with industry best practice in safety and emergency response.
- Assist in facilitating the review and development of an approved Emergency Management Training Improvement Plan
- Deliver general site emergency response training programs, Emergency & Crisis Management Team training and exercises to site Teams.
- Deliver site inductions, toolbox meeting and other health and safety training programs as required Assist with Incident investigations.
- Conduct workplace inspections and audits.
- Compile and present statistical reports as directed by the OHS Superintendent.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- At least 4 years’ Underground experience and in a similar role.
- Certificate IV of Workplace Assessing and Training.
- Certificate IV Health Care (Ambulance)
- Certificate IV Occupational Health and Safety
- Minimum Cert III Mine Emergency Response, including closed circuit BA
- Current WA "A" & "B" Class driver’s licence.
- Chem-Alert Administrator.
- ICAM or Tap-Root Investigation Training.
- A High level of computer literacy skills.
- Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety.
- Diploma Paramedical Science.
- Surface Ventilation Technician.
If this role sounds like the challenge you are looking for then please click ‘Apply now’ and follow the prompts.
Silver Lake’s preference is to deal with candidates directly and therefore agencies applications will not be considered at this stage.