We are looking for experienced plant operators to join our Aldiss Open Pit mining operations. Positions are available for production Excavator Operators, Allrounders and Dump Truck drivers.
The roles will be on a recently started gold mine working in a production mining environment 120 kilometres east of Kalgoorlie. They involve operating mobile plant, working 12 to 12.5 hour shifts on a 2 weeks on / 1 week off roster. Successful applicants will be required to undertake daily D&A testing, participate in pre-start meetings and safety meetings, load and haul ore & waste daily and accurately complete production and safety reporting sheets.
The successful applicants will demonstrate the following:
- Previous open-pit mining experience with demonstrated safe high productivity
- Applicable excavator, loader, grader, dozer, water cart etc. experience
- Ability to operate plant & equipment properly, safely and to conditions
- National Police Clearance within 3 months
- Ability to pass Pre-employment Medical and D&A screening
- Valid Driver’s Licence
What’s on offer:
- Permanent role after initial three-month probation
- Industry competitive hourly rates paid fortnightly
- Superannuation paid on all hours worked
- New camp facilities
- Nearby locations earmarked for future mining
A full description of the roles will be discussed at interview.
If any of these roles sounds like the challenge you are looking for then please click ‘Apply now’ and follow the prompts.
You must be an Australian citizen or hold a valid work visa to work in Australia to be eligible to apply for this position.
Silver Lake’s preference is to deal with candidates directly and therefore agencies’ applications will not be considered at this stage.