We are looking for experienced Allrounder Operators to join our Aldiss Open Pit mining operations.
The roles are production roles at our open pit gold mine located 110 kilometers east of Kalgoorlie. It involves working 12.5 hour shifts on a 2 weeks on / 1 week off roster.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake daily BAC testing with random D&A testing, participate in pre-start meetings and safety meetings and accurately complete production and safety reporting sheets.
What’s on offer:
- 2:1 Family Friendly Roster
- Fortnightly Pay
- Superannuation paid on all hours worked
- Completion Bonus Scheme
- Owner Operator
- Small Supportive Teams
The successful applicants will demonstrate the following:
- Previous open-pit mining experience with demonstrated safe high productivity
- Ability to operate plant & equipment proficiently, safely and to conditions
- Experience in D9, D10 or D11 dozer operation
- Experience in 16m/G grader operation
- Experience in Cat777 or similar size dump truck operation
- National Police Clearance (current)
- Ability to pass Pre-employment Medical and D&A screening
- Valid Driver’s Licence
A full description of the role will be discussed at interview.
If this role sounds like the challenge you are looking for then please click ‘Apply now’ and follow the prompts.
You must be an Australian citizen or hold a valid work visa to work in Australia to be eligible to apply for this position.
Silver Lake’s preference is to deal with candidates directly and therefore agencies’ applications will not be considered at this stage.