We are looking for an experienced Level 3 Plant Operator (Allrounder) to join our Aldiss Open Pit mining operations.
This FIFO production role is at our open pit hard rock gold mine located 110 kilometres east of Kalgoorlie. It involves working 12.5 hour shifts on a 2 weeks on / 1 week off roster. Transport from Kalgoorlie to Aldiss is supplied.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake daily BAC testing with random D&A testing, participate in pre-start meetings and safety meetings and accurately complete production and safety reporting sheets.
What’s on offer:
- Permanent role after initial three-month probation
- Industry competitive hourly rates paid fortnightly
- Superannuation paid on all hours worked
- New camp facilities
- Nearby locations earmarked for future mining
The successful applicants will demonstrate the following:
- Previous open-pit mining experience with demonstrated safe high productivity
- Ability to operate plant & equipment proficiently, safely and to conditions
- Experience in D9, D10 or D11 dozer operation
- Experience in 16m/G grader
- Experience in Cat777 or similar size dump truck operation.
- National Police Clearance (current)
- Ability to pass Pre-employment Medical and D&A screening
- Valid Driver’s Licence
A full description of the role will be discussed at interview.
If this role sounds like the challenge you are looking for then please click ‘Apply now’ and follow the prompts.
You must be an Australian citizen or hold a valid work visa to work in Australia to be eligible to apply for this position.
Silver Lake’s preference is to deal with candidates directly and therefore agencies’ applications will not be considered at this stage.