Applications are now open for Silver Lake Resources’ summer Vacation student programme. Students in their 2nd, 3rd and 4th year of studies, who are looking for practical Mining industry experience are encouraged to apply. You will have the opportunity to learn from talented industry professionals and develop industry connections while experiencing the practical application of your studies. We are accepting applications for the following roles:
- Mining Engineering Student (Underground) â Deflector Mine
- Mining Engineering Student (Underground) â Daisy Milano Mine
- Geology Student (Underground) â Deflector Mine
- Geology Student (Exploration & Open Pits) - Mount Monger Operations
- Mine Survey Student (Underground) â Deflector Mine
- Metallurgy Student â Deflector Mine
- Environment Student â Deflector Mine
- Environment Student â South Perth Office
These paid roles are expected to commence the first week of December 2019 until February 2020 and are offered on rosters to meet operational needs. You will be exposed to a wide variety of duties (both basic and challenging), providing an opportunity to help you determine where you would like to take your career post-graduation.
To be considered for these positions please submit your resume, cover letter and latest academic results by following the APPLY prompts, by no later than Friday 11th October 2019. You must have the right to work in Australia, be able to pass a Pre-employment medical, hold a C class driver’s license and provide a national Police Clearance to be eligible for consideration for these roles.
Please note that applications will not be accepted from third parties or recruitment agencies at this stage.