Site Administrator â Aldiss OP
We have a vacancy for an experienced Administrator to join the busy team at our Aldiss Site. Working in a small team, the role will act as system administrator for various programs (INX Inflight & InControl, Cell Media) and be responsible for:
- Assisting and monitoring site entry requirements
- Maintaining the site roster
- Arranging travel
- Data entry and document control
- Recording and distribution of meeting minutes
- Preparation of month end reports
- Collating and controlling Contractor timesheets
A full description of the duties will be discussed at an interview. To be successful for this role, you must possess:
- Computer proficiency with ability to pick up new programs
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- "C" Class manual Drivers Licence
- Strong communication skills with ability to generate compliance and meet deadlines
- High level of organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
Please address each of the above criteria in your cover letter.
The role is FIFO from Perth or DIDO from Kalgoorlie, working an 8/6 roster with camp accommodation supplied. You must be either an Australian citizen or hold a valid work visa to work in Australia to be eligible to apply for this position.
If this role sounds like the challenge you are looking for then please click ‘Apply Now’ and follow the prompts.
Silver Lake’s preference is to deal with candidates directly and therefore agencies’ applications will not be considered at this stage.