In this role you will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining the Stores area located at our Randalls Gold Processing Facility at our Mount Monger Operations 60 kilometres southeast of Kalgoorlie. This will include administering the purchasing process for the delivery of equipment and material in a timely and cost-effective manner. The ideal candidate for this role will be able to work autonomously but also contribute to team projects when required.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Source and liaise with suppliers taking into account costs and availability
- Ensure that all purchase orders comply with appropriate specifications
- Assist in ensuring goods are:
- Purchased in accordance with Purchasing procedures and schedules
- Inspected and meet the quality requirements set forth in the SOW or specifications
- Expedited and transported so that the right material is at the right place at the right time.
- Received, stored and issued to plant personnel safely and in a timely fashion
- Provide site support to the Processing and Maintenance team at RGPF with stores issues and requests
- Process requests for quotes in Pronto
- Process orders in Pronto â generate, receipt and update
- Ensure timely purchasing commitments to meet operations’ requirements and keeping operations updated
- Daily management of reagents & fuel (balances, stock issues and reorder)
- Other purchasing responsibilities and duties that may arise during the course of operations
- Abide by and proactively comply with Company policies, procedures, guidelines and systems, as well as all relevant legislation
To be successful the following are required:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- A current unrestricted "C" Class Drivers Licence
- Experience using PRONTO
- Current valid Forklift ticket
- Integrated Tool Carrier ticket ( advantage)
- Previous experience on a gold mine advantageous
- Qualification in purchasing or warehouse management advantageous
- Understanding of Australian product standards
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical and to provide current police clearance
This position is situated at our Randalls Gold Processing Facility Store and is a Drive-in, Drive-out (DIDO) Kalgoorlie residential role on an 8/6 roster where daily transport is provided.
Please address each of the above criteria in your cover letter. If this role sounds like the challenge you are looking for then please click ‘Apply Now’ and follow the prompts.
Silver Lake’s preference is to deal with candidates directly and therefore agencies’ applications will not be considered at this stage.