Do you have the experience to take the next step in your processing career? Silver Lake Resources is looking for a suitably qualified person to fulfil the position of Process Supervisor at our Randalls Gold Processing Facility (RGPF) located approximately 60 kms south east of Kalgoorlie.
The purpose of the position is to perform first line crew supervision, monitoring and controlling of day to day ore treatment activities to the highest level (in terms of quality, efficiency, trouble-shooting and time management). You will also be willing and able to deputise for the Production Foreman when called upon. This position is directly responsible for management of the Process Operators to ensure production targets are met.
Among the key responsibilities for this role include:
- Operate plant to its optimum performance level
- Regularly communicate with Production Foreman and Metallurgist for daily KPI’s and targets
- Lead, train, develop and mentor Process Operators
- Inspect the process regularly to ensure downtime is minimised
- Actively monitor problem areas, rectify the process and report faults to the Production Foreman
- Communicate relevant information and data to other personnel through formalised shift changes and use data reporting systems
- Maintain an exemplary standard of housekeeping
- Identify specific areas that have the potential for improvement and cost savings
- Manage site projects
- Participate in and utilise the change management process for identified problems and opportunities to make improvements
- Operate reagent and equipment within set parameter ranges for optimal performance and cost effective production needs
The successful applicant will require;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a gold processing plant with CIL/CIP
- Experience in 3-stage crushing and 2-stage milling circuits
- Familiarity with elution circuits
- Experience in tails and water Mangement
- Exposure to gold room operations, gravity concentration and recovery
- Valid WA Driver’s licence (C class)
- Mobile equipment qualifications in any of the following IT Loader, telehandler, skid steer loader and excavator operations
- Working at heights, confined space entry and first aid qualifications
The position is either FIFO or DIDO on a rotating roster of 8 days on followed by 6 days off then 7 nights on followed by 7 days off.
The position works a 12 hour shift, and the successful applicant will be required to reside in the Randall’s camp during their rostered work cycle.
If this role sounds like the challenge you are looking for then please click ‘Apply now’ and follow the prompts.
You must be an Australian citizen or hold a valid work visa to work in Australia to be eligible to apply for this position.
Silver Lake’s preference is to deal with candidates directly and therefore agencies’ applications will not be considered at this stage.