We currently have a vacancy for a Mill Foreman at our Randall's Gold Processing Facility. The role oversees the operation of the process plant and is responsible for ensuring that the facilities are operated and maintained safely and efficiently. The incumbent will also identify, develop and implement improvement initiatives.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 10 years of experience in the operation of ore processing plants, with some experience in gold
- At least five years of supervisory experience with some experience at a senior supervisory level
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Coaching and training ability
- The ability to develop, implement and ensure compliance with systems and procedures
- Good mechanical aptitude and understanding of maintenance planning processes
- A detailed understanding of:
- Gravity separation
- Gold Room operations
- Laboratory techniques including AA
- Tailings storage facility operations
- Working knowledge and understanding of the WA Mines Safety and Inspection Act and Regulations
- Excellent computer skills with the ability to use Pronto or similar integrated management systems, plant maintenance applications, Citect and MS Office suite, with intermediate or higher MS Excel skills
- A proven history in managing performance and instilling accountability
- Certificate IV Frontline Management desirable
- Certificate IV Metalliferous Mineral Processing desirable
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment desirable
- WA Driver’s License (manual C Class minimum)
The position on offer is FIFO or DIDO on an 8:6 roster.
Applicants should address the above criteria in a cover letter.
If this sounds like the challenge you are looking for then please click 'Apply now' and follow the prompts.
Please note only applicants who are legally able to work in this country can be considered.
Silver Lake's preference is to deal with candidates directly and therefore agencies' applications will not be considered at this stage.