Reporting to the Maintenance Superintendent, you will be responsible for short term planning of scheduled weekly workloads. You will assist in planning shutdown activities, in upkeep of statutory classified plant requirements, in the management of plant based mobile fleet and in management of small projects. Working as part of a busy and established Fixed Plant Maintenance team, you will develop plans to ensure plant equipment is maintained at a high level of availability at all times and deliver these outcomes with an emphasis on Safety and efficiency while contributing to a collaborative and cohesive work environment.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and planning a forward weekly short-term schedule for the maintenance of gold processing equipment including crushers, conveyors, screens, ball mills, lubrication systems, Knelson & Acacia plants, screens and pumps;
- Delivery of weekly scheduling requirements to an 80% loading;
- Rolling development of the weekly schedules;
- Management of work order backlog in conjunction with the maintenance supervisors;
- Maintaining new work requests on a daily basis and converting to work order for scheduling;
- Liaise with contractors to ensure correct labour levels required for all activities are procured;
- Assisting in monitoring Classified plant maintenance schedules and liaising with contractors to schedule & carry out inspections and repairs as required;
- Maintaining the equipment data base;
- Developing collaborative and supportive working relationships with other Maintenance and Processing team members, as well as other departments and contractors to ensure labour, parts and plant availability for planned work;
- Conducting weekly scheduling meetings with key stakeholders;
- Management of site based mobile equipment repairs and maintenance.
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate:
- Mechanical Trade qualification, with at least 5 years’ post trade experience;
- Demonstrable planning experience of fixed plant assets of at least 1 year;
- Medium skill level with MS Project & Excel;
- Experience using PRONTO or similar systems;
- A proactive view to programmed maintenance;
- Ability to interrogate reliability reports and enter WOs for rectification work;
- Safety focused with ability to conduct risk assessments;
- Current CN ticket, Rigging, Confined Space and WAH tickets viewed favourably;
- Capable of working autonomously;
- Previous gold mine site, fixed plant and heavy industrial experience;
- Enthusiasm, positive attitude and eagerness to take on challenging projects;
- Ability and knowledge of maintenance and planning processes;
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical and to provide current police clearance.
Our site, Randall’s Gold Processing Facility, is located 70km South-East of Kalgoorlie.
This role is open to both FIFO from Perth or (DIDO) Kalgoorlie residential role on an 8/6 roster. FIFO role will be housed on site at the Randalls camp.
If this role sounds like the challenge you are looking for then please click âApply Nowâ and follow the prompts. Applications will be accepted up to COB 21/1/2020. Please note that only applicants who are legally able to work in this country will be considered.
Silver Lake's preference is to deal with candidates directly and therefore agencies’ applications will not be considered at this stage.