We currently have positions available for qualified Fitters.
This role is responsible for monitoring and maintaining a range of gold processing equipment including crushers, conveyors, ball mills, lubrication systems, screens and pumps. The ideal candidates for these roles will be able to work autonomously and contribute to team projects when required.
To be successful the following are required:
- Trade qualified with at least 5 years’ post trade experience
- Experience using PRONTO or similar system
- Safety focused with ability to conduct risk assessments.
- Capable of working to scheduled planned work program.
- Previous gold mine site, fixed plant and heavy industrial experience
- Enthusiasm, positive attitude and eagerness to take on challenging projects
- Ability and knowledge of maintenance and planning processes
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical and to provide current police clearance
The roles available are situated at our Randall’s Gold Processing Facility. They are Drive-in, Drive-out (DIDO) Kalgoorlie residential roles on an 8/6 roster . You will be required to be on call on a rotational basis (typically every 4th swing) when you will be accommodated at our camp site.
If this role sounds like the challenge you are looking for then please click "Apply Now" and follow the prompts. Please note that only applicants who are legally able to work in this country can be considered.
Please note FIFO will not be considered for these positions
Silver Lake's preference is to deal with candidates directly and therefore agencies’ applications will not be considered at this stage.